THE GOAT PRIZE
$20 Dunkin’ Gift Card for Nominator & Coach
HOME RUN PRIZE
$50 Dunkin’ Gift Card for Nominator & Coach
Coach receives $5 Dunkin’ Gift Cards
for their team (Up to 15 players) Donut Party for the coach and team
GRAND SLAM PRIZE
FOR THE COACH
FREE COFFEE FOR A YEAR*
$5 Dunkin’ Gift Cards for their team
(Up to 15 players)
Thirty (30) tickets to a Yard Goats gamein the Dunkin’ Dugout
Donut Party for the coach and team
FOR THE NOMINATOR
FREE COFFEE FOR A YEAR*
See Official Rules for more prize details
*Free Coffee for a Year prize fulfilled in Dunkin’ Gift Cards in the amount of $598.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID OUTSIDE ELIGIBILITY AREA AND WHERE PROHIBITED. Entrants must be legal U.S. residents and reside in Connecticut, excluding Fairfield County (“Eligibility Area”), who are 18+ w/ web enabled mobile device as of 7/11/21. Nominees must be a youth sports coach or high school coach, who are legal U.S. residents of the Eligibility Area, 18+. Starts on 7/12/21 at 12:00 a.m. ET; ends 8/15/21 at 11:59 p.m. ET (w/ 5 Entry Periods). For Official Rules, eligibility & Entry Period Dates, visit: www.DunkinPromotion.com/Hartford. Sponsor: Dunkin’ Brands, Inc.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. NOMINATORS MUST BE LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS, RESIDING IN CONNECTICUT, EXCLUDING FAIRFIELD COUNTY (“ELIGIBILITY AREA”), WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. NOMINEES MUST BE COACHES OF A YOUTH OR HIGH SCHOOL SPORT AND LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS, RESIDING IN THE ELIGIBILITY AREA, WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT TIME OF ENTRY. INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED. STANDARD DATA CHARGES MAY APPLY.
3. Sweepstakes Period : The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 am Eastern Time (“ET”) on July 12, 2021, and ends at 11:59:59 pm ET on August 15, 2021 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Throughout the Sweepstakes Period, there will be five (5) separate weekly entry periods (each an “Entry Period”). Each Entry Period is defined as the 7-day period beginning at 12:00:00 am ET each Monday and ending at 11:59:59 pm ET on Sunday.
4. How to Enter : During the Sweepstakes Period, visit www.dunkinpromotion.com/providence (“Website”) and follow the instructions to complete the registration form including providing the name of the eligible Coach you are nominating who deserves appreciation (your Nominee) (collectively “Entry”) to receive one (1) Entry into the corresponding Entry Period’s random drawing, as well as any subsequent Entry Period’s random drawings. The person uploading the Entry will be deemed the entrant or nominator (the “Entrant” or “Nominator”). You may nominate up to three (3) unique Nominees with separate Entries form submissions. For purposes of clarification, an Entrant may be both a Nominator and Nominee. Each Entry must be unique, as further described below. Sponsor and Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, delayed, misdirected, or incomplete Entries. Incomplete Entries are not eligible. All Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. All non-winning weekly Entries will be carried over into the subsequent entry period(s). In the event of a dispute as to any Entry, the authorized account holder of the email address indicated on the Entry will be deemed to be the Entrant. “Authorized email account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holders associated with the winning Entries. The Entry must: (1) be complete to be eligible; and (2) be the property of the Entrant. Any Entry not in compliance with the above rules and which does not meet the requirements of these Official Rules will be disqualified. Multiple entrants are not permitted to use the same email address. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by Entrants’ online service may apply. Standard data rates may apply if entering via mobile device.
Automated, script, macro or robotic Entries submitted by individuals will be disqualified. Any Entry not in compliance with the above and which does not meet the requirements of these Official Rules will be disqualified.
5. The Goat Prize Drawings/Prizes: On or about one (1) business day after each Entry Period has ended, Administrator, an independent judging agency, shall perform a random drawing (the “Prize Drawing”), from among all eligible Entries received from Entrants/Nominators throughout the corresponding Entry Period and previous Entry Period(s), if applicable, in order to select twenty-five (25) Potential The Goat Prize winners (“Nominator The Goat Prize winner”). Once confirmed, as detailed below, the Nominator The Goat Prize Winner will receive one (1) $20 Dunkin’ gift card. In addition, the Nominee recognized in the Prize winner’s Entry (“Nominee The Goat Prize winner”) will receive one (1) $20 Dunkin’ Gift Card. If the Nominee The Goat Prize winner and the Nominator The Goat Prize winner is the same person, he/she will receive both the Nominee The Goat Prize and the Nominator The Goat Prize. The total ARV of all The Goat Prizes is five thousand dollars (ARV: $5,000.)
6. Home Run Prize Drawings/Prizes/Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): On or about one (1) business day after each Entry Period has ended, Administrator, an independent judging agency, shall perform a random drawing (the “Prize Drawing”), from among all eligible Entries received from Entrants/Nominators throughout the corresponding Entry Period and previous Entry Period(s), if applicable, in order to select one (1) Potential Home Run Prize winner (“Nominator Home Run Prize winner”). Once confirmed, as detailed below, the Nominator Home Run Prize winner will receive one (1) $50 Dunkin’ gift card. In addition, the Nominee recognized in the Prize winner’s Entry (“Nominee Home Run Prize winner”) will receive one (1) $50 Dunkin’ Gift Card and fifteen (15) five-dollar ($5) Dunkin’ Gift Cards for the Coach’s team and a Sponsor-specified donut party for the team on a specified date and location (ARV: $225 each Nominee Home Run Prize). If the Nominee Home Run Prize winner and the Nominator Home Run Prize winner is the same person, he/she will receive both the Nominee Home Run Prize and the Nominator Home Run Prize. The total ARV of all Home Run Prizes is one thousand three hundred and seventy-five dollars (ARV: $1,375.)
7. Grand Slam Prize Drawing/Grand Slam Prizes/ARV : On or about one (1) business day after the entire Sweepstakes Period has ended, Administrator, an independent judging agency, shall perform a separate random drawing (the “Grand Slam Prize Drawing”), from among all eligible Entries received from Entrants/Nominators throughout the Sweepstakes Period, in order to select one (1) Potential Grand Slam Prize winner (“Grand Slam Prize winner”). Once confirmed, as detailed below, the Nominator will receive Free Coffee for a Year fulfilled as $598 of Dunkin’ Gift Cards. The corresponding Nominee Grand Slam Prize Winner will receive one Free Coffee for a year fulfilled as $598 of Dunkin’ Gift Cards, and fifteen (15) $5 Dunkin’ Gift Cards for the Coach’s team, a Sponsor-specified donut party for the team on a specified date and location, and thirty (30) tickets to a Hartford Yard Goats Game at a Sponsor-specified date and time. The total ARV of the Nominee Grand Slam Prize is nine hundred and seventy-three dollars ($973). The total ARV of the combined Nominator and Nominee Grand Slam Prize is one thousand five hundred and seventy-one dollars ($1,571).
Limit one (1) prize per person. Tickets/donut party must be used on date specified or prize will be forfeited. All details of the donut party are in Sponsor’s sole discretion and Coach will need to provide location for the party. Transportation to/from games/donut parties will not be included with prize. All seating assignments are Sponsor-specified. Prize w inners and guests may need to follow any COVID-19 protocols, including passing one or more COVID-19 antigen and screening tests, and testing negative for COVID-19 or having been vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to entry into any game. Nominee winners and Nominator winners will be collectively known as “Prize winners” . All prizes will be collectively referred to as “Prizes”. In no event will Sponsor be responsible for awarding more than the stated number of Prizes herein. Gift cards may be subject to additional terms/restrictions. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for any Prize, in whole or in part, will be permitted, except at Sponsor's sole discretion due to Prize unavailability for any reason, and only then for a Prize of greater or equal value determined by Sponsor shall be allowed. Released Parties will not replace any lost or stolen gift cards once in Prize winner’s possession. The decisions of Administrator and Sponsor are final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning a Prize are dependent upon the total number of eligible Entries received by the end of each Entry Period and overall, as outlined above. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. All taxes, if any, are each Prize winner’s responsibility and any prize value more than $599 will require the Prize winners to receive a 1099 for tax purposes. All Prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
8. Prize Winner Notification/Verification: The potential Prize winners must comply with these Official Rules in order to accept their Prize and be confirmed as an official Prize winner . On or about one (1) day after each respective Prize Drawing, Administrator may notify the potential Nominator winner via the phone number or email address used to enter the Sweepstakes. Upon notification or notification attempt, potential Nominator winner will be required to respond as indicated, accepting the Prize and providing the Nominee contact information, and providing his/her email address for Prize/Prize winner notification delivery purposes within two (2) calendar days of such notification or notification attempt, or the Prize may be forfeited, and an alternate potential Nominator winner may be selected and notified. Potential Weekly Nominee Prize winners will be required to respond to email notification with requested information within two (2) calendar days of such notification or notification attempt, or the Prize may be forfeited. Potential Nominator Weekly Prize winners will be responsible for providing the corresponding Prizes to their Nominees. Potential Nominator for Grand Slam Prizes and potential Nominee Grand Slam Prize winners will be required to complete and return via email, a Declaration of Eligibility and liability and publicity release, except where prohibited (“Declaration”) within 48 hours of Sponsor’s attempted delivery. Each Nominee must attest that by accepting a prize, it will not be in any violation of their employer or union contracts. Potential Grand Slam Prize Nominator and corresponding winning Nominee must both return their Declarations back or the Entry will be disqualified, and an alternate Nominator/Nominee may be selected, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. If in any instance, notification attempt(s) for a potential Nominator/Nominee fails to respond for any reason or are found to have not complied with these Official Rules or either is not eligible, the Prizes will b e forfeited, and an alternate potential Nominator may be selected and notified (time allowing). Grand Slam Prize winning guests (or parent/legal guardian for any minor guests who must be accompanied by their parent/legal guardian) must execute and return a release of liability prior to attendance at game. Acceptance of Prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its designees to use the name, actual or simulated likenesses, biographical information, city, state, opinions, and Prize information of Prize winners for advertising and promotional purpose(s), in perpetuity, throughout the universe, in any and all media now or hereafter devised in any manner, without additional compensation, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law. Further, Prize winners shall indemnify the Released Parties from any claims, damages, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) arising from participation in this Sweepstakes, acceptance or use of any Prize, or breach of these Official Rules. In the event of a dispute as to any account, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register on the Website will be deemed to be the Entrant and must comply with these Official Rules. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address.
9. General Terms/Limitation of Liability: Noncompliance with any of these Official Rules by Nominator or Nominee may result in disqualification. Released Parties assume no responsibility for late, lost, jumbled, incorrect, or inaccurate entries, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes or by any human error. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction(s) of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or other services, providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website including, without limitation, any injury or damage to Entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error(s) in administration of the Sweepstakes, or in the selection/announcement of the Prize winners. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted where Sponsor deems fit and the Prizes will be awarded via random drawings from among all eligible Entries received by the end of each Entry Period and overall, up until the time of termination, or in a manner that is fair and equitable as determined by Sponsor. All interpretations of these Official Rules and decisions by Sponsor are final. No software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated tweets are permitted. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it suspects or finds: (i) to have used a software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated online Entry; (ii) to have tampered with the Entry process or the operation of this Sweepstakes; (iii) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; (iv) to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; or (v) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with this Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR APPLICATION OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Participants agree that the Released Parties, (a) shall not be responsible or liable for, and hereby release the Released Parties from any claims, losses, damages or injuries of any kind (including death) resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity, or from acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use/misuse or inability to use a Prize, and (b) have not made any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to a Prize, including, without limitation, to such Prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose. The Released Parties shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience or irregularity that may be caused or contributed to (1) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of their agents, servants, employees or independent contractors; (2) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any other person or entity not an employee of the Released Parties; or (3) by any other cause, condition or event whatsoever beyond the control of the Released Parties. Failure of Sponsor to enforce any provision herein shall not be deemed a waiver of such. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT/NOMINEE BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANTS/NOMINEES HEREBY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER. IN NO EVENT SHALL SPONSOR BE LIABLE TO ANY ENTRANT/NOMINEE FOR DAMAGES THAT EXCEED THE VALUE OF THE PRIZES TO BE AWARDED TO THE INDIVIDUAL ENTRANT/NOMINEE IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. In the event that a court, or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction, shall hold any of the provisions of these Official Rules to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable, such provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in full force and effect.
10. Governing Law/Venue : THE SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN NEW YORK, NEW YORK. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY JUDICIAL ARBITRATION AND MEDIATION SERVICES, INC., IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS STREAMLINED ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF (“JAMS RULES”). THE JAMS RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN NEW YORK. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN THE COUNTY OF NEW YORK. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. ENTRANTS AGREE THAT ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION.
11. Winners List: For the names of the Prize winners (available after September 15, 2021), send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Dunkin’ Raise A Cup to Coaches Sweepstakes, c/o The Sunflower Group, 575 West Street, Mansfield, MA 02038, for receipt no later than September 15, 2021.
12. Sponsor: Dunkin’ Brands Inc., 130 Royall Street, Canton, MA 02021.